Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Ta-Ta's

I love, love, love lululemon gear, so when I was in the market for a new sports bra, I read a few reviews & picked up a couple of their Ta Ta Tamers. I'm a full C, so mama needs support. Running without having the girls harnessed is nobody's idea of a good time.

I started to get my run on this morning at the gym, and the best of all possible crowded-gym-scenarios occurred. . . the right side of my sports bra unsnapped while I was running! Nice! Nothing like having one Ta Ta bust lose and having a huge strap swinging free under your tshirt while you're trying to run in front of 35 other people facing a mirrored wall doing the same thing. I love you Lulu, but unless I'm using it incorrectly (and really, it's a sports bra - not a complicated piece of machinery), the Ta Ta Tamer didn't do it for me.

At least for me, Ta Ta tamer = fail. I wonder if there's a way to safety pin the straps so they can't come loose at inopportune moments? (Read - pretty much anytime?)

No comments:

Post a Comment