- Hot pink sweater with gold sequined pockets - Ann Taylor Loft
- Cream tank top - Ann Taylor Loft
- Bootcut jeans - Vigoss, BP/Nordstrom
- Gold pearl necklace - Jcrew
- Black sequined wedges - Alfani/Macys
- Frizzy hair - courtesy of dropping the kids off in the rain this morning
- Gorgeous bathroom setting & dorky face - always mine!
For the first time ever, I did not totally gorge myself at Easter. Small steps, people! I think I had about 100 calories of candy in total yesterday, which must be some kind of personal record. I think my calories netted out around 1700, so higher than I normally shoot for, but definitely okay for a holiday
- Breakfast - spinach, egg, & laughing cow on a wheat english muffin + coffee & strawberries
- Brunch - 2 mimosas, 2 mini Costco sandwiches, pasta salad, a ton of fruit, & 2 handfuls of baked cheetos
- Snack - 1 bite of Sam's cupcake, & a handful of Easter candy
- Dinner - 1 glass of wine, a sliced tomato, 1/2 cup pasta salad & 1.5 mini burgers
The scale says I'm up .2 lbs from Thursday, so I'm not terribly worried. Hopefully after a few days of being back from vacation, I'll be on a downward trend again.
Today my training plan calls for 4 easy miles, so I'm planning to run at lunch. In the rain. Ick. But, preferable to the treadmill.
Questions of the day:
1) How much Easter candy did you eat yesterday?
2) Would you rather run on the treadmill, or in the rain?