Purple sweater - Jcrew
White pocket tank - Martin & Osa
Skinny jeans - Gap
Black ballet flats - Nordstrom
Awesome bathroom shot - just for you!
Here are two random facts about me for this Tuesday:
1) Michael's family lives out of the country. Every other summer his parents come & live with us for three months. They don't speak English, & I don't speak their native tongue. They are super wonderful people, but it's a long, long three months.
2) I'm a Washington native but always complain about the spring weather. Always. Drives my husband crazy. I guess I feel like by the time April rolls around, we deserve a little sunshine here. I don't need 80 degrees or anything - just a few peeks of the sunshine so I can get a little vitamin D.
Yesterday was not my best eating day. I didn't get a chance to get in my cardio workout, & I ate much more sugar than I normally do. As a result, I had to have a light dinner to hit my calorie goals for the day. (I track my calories every day, as I'm trying to lose weight).
- Breakfast: English muffin with morningstar sausage + coffee
- Lunch: salad with a few tortilla chips + carrots/hummus
- Snack: Dr Kracker + hummus
- Snack (again): starburst & a reeses
- Dinner: chicken & spinach salad with cottage cheese
I ate zero fruit yesterday, which is really unlike me. I shoot for 5 servings a day of fruit & vegetables. Better luck today!
My goal (once again) for today is to run 40 minutes without stopping. This is something I've tried before but have yet to accomplish. Today will be that day. I know I can do it.