Saturday, April 16, 2011

Brrrrrrrrr

Running:
I'm getting ready for my run tomorrow, and it's supposed to be chilly! I had an entire post with the weather forecast, but blogger apparently did not like me pasting in part of the forecast & deleted everything.

Anyway, it's supposed to be about 40 degrees tomorrow. Chilly! Still trying to decide what to bring, but I'm thinking I need layers!
MP3 player, race packet, Lululemon Groove crops, Champion sports bra, gray Lululemon hoodie, Garmin, Lululemon Wunder Unders & camera.

I did get in a workout today, but kept things light since my knee & ankle are still bothering me. I did a 10 minute walk on the treadmill, and focused the rest of my workout on arms, abs, & back + stretching.
Outfit
The boy had soccer practice bright and early at 8:50 am, so things were very casual (& sans makeup) this morning:
Details:
Gray lululemon jacket
Gray tank - Gap
Silver heart necklace - courtesy of Michael
Seven jeans (not pictured)
New Balance sneakers, similar to below, but in blue. I asked Michael to take a picture of the entire outfit, but I think he missed that. ;-)

Meet the New Balance for J.Crew Collection

Food:
Yesterday was another good eating day. I didn't get quite all of the fruit & vegetables in, but I kept my calories under control & didn't have any crazy choices:
Breakfast: potato, zucchini, onion, egg, & chicken sausage, strawberries, coffee
Snack: hummus, Dr Kracker, & carrots
Lunch: Slices of turkey & cheese, cottage cheese, & apple
Snack: handful of cashews
Dinner: glass of wine, 1 piece vegetarian pizza, & 1/2 side salad

Random question of the day:
If you're a blogger, who would your top 3 ideal sponsors be at this very moment? If you're not a blogger, which products would you love to test?

For me, at this very second, I'm loving:
1) Lululemon
2) Dr. Kracker. Their pumpkin cheddar is amazing, & only 100 calories.
3) Starburst. Enough said. I'm addicted. :-)

1 comment:

  1. I like your soccer mom outfit :)

    I'd love to review CEP compression running socks, Gu (well, I already use it, but it's expensive!), and baby clothes because I can never have too much, lol.

    ReplyDelete