I ran a 5K, a 12K, a 15K, two half marathons (see that 5th picture down for the most glamorous moment of all ;-), & the truly epic Hood to Coast.
I also had some pretty fun times with my favorite peeps. Lots of trip to the beach, many trips to Las Vegas, & a family trip to Hawaii.
Life is good. :-)
My goals for 2013?
- Lose 12 pounds, bringing my weight to 135. I'm trying to shoot for a healthy, but realistic number. I've gained fourish pounds over the last few months.
- Track my food/exercise every day in My Fitness Pal.
- Complete 13,000 minutes of cardio. This will be a huge stretch goal for me, but I'm ready for the challenge! I surpassed my goal of 12,000 minutes in 2012.
- Complete 100 strength workouts.
- Complete 100 stretching workout
- Run consistently, as measured by the following:
- Run 10 races.
- Run 20 miles (or more) per week
- Run 1000 miles
- Achieve a PR in a half marathon
- Run a 5K, a 10K, a 12K, a 15K, a 30K, a half marathon, & Hood to Coast
What about you? Any goals for 2013?