Saturday, April 16, 2011

Saturday Finds

I had to go to *the mall* to pick up my race packet today (always a dangerous endeavor), & I picked up a few things. I was in need of some belts, as I currently have zero that fit. My quest for belts quickly turned into this:

Bluebonnet dress
 
Much cuter in real life, I promise. This dress is very flattering on. I also got a great belt to go with it. The Jcrew pictures is not particularly clear, but the pattern on the dress is actually blue. Very well cut & I can imagine wearing it all throughout the summer. Assuming it ever warms up here!
 
I also got this sweater, in navy (Ann Taylor Loft). ATL is having 40% off their entire store, so there were many good deals to be found:
Patch Pocket Cardigan
 
I also got this dress, in navy stripe:
Stripe Mix Knit Dress
So, so so flattering on & it looks great with my new belt & the sweater above.
 
And, Ann Taylor Loft didn't do this shirt any justice in the pictures, but it is extremely cute on. Very nicely cut & flattering:
Ruffle Scoop Neck Tee
I got it in black & navy.
 
And, I did actually get a few belts. . .
Notched skinny belt
 
Pin-slim patent belt
 
And, a few they didn't have online for me to grab pictures of. You'll be seeing these finds in my upcoming outfit posts, so I'll show you how I will mix them in with my current clothes!

1 comment: