I did actually take a picture of my outfit this morning, but you'll have to take my word for it. When I went to upload it, blogger and my memory card couldn't seem to make things work. I'm wearing a purple Ann Taylor Loft sweater, and Seven Dojo jeans, with black sequined ballet flats.
Today was my cross training day, so I got up at the crack of dawn (5:00) to squeeze in a workout at the gym before my kiddos woke up. I did 50 minutes on the elliptical + the gravitron (arms/strength training). It feels great to have my workout done so early in the day! And I have a ton of energy this morning. Double win.
I was STARVING yesterday. I consumed virtually all of my calories for the day by 2:00 pm. Maybe it was my big workout the day before, or something else, but I couldn't keep my hands off the food. I ended up coming in just below my calorie goal, but it took a lot of self-control in the evening.
- Breakfast - spinach, green pepper, egg & feta on 1/2 a bagel thin + 1/2 banana & coffee
- Snack - apple & 1 piece of cheddar cheese
- Lunch - cottage cheese, hummus + Dr Kracker & vegetables + turkey rolls with red pepper, hummus & 1 slice of provolone
- Snack - handful of trail mix
- Second snack - frozen yogurt
- Dinner - very small serving of homemade spaghetti
I'm going to do a giveaway sometime in the next week. I finally hit 20 followers (yeah!), so I want to do something to thank you guys. You have no idea how much your comments (and blogs) inspire and motivate me.
No post is complete without at least one picture, so here are a few.
And lastly, here's a picture of me rockin' the beach style in December. Check out the long hair!
- Winter hat - Jcrew
- Blue ski coat - Helly Hansen
- Jeans - Joes
- Pink cupcake boots - Nordstrom
- Sunglasses - Coach
- Cruising the Oregon Coast with my little guy and a metal detector - priceless!