Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Birthdays:
And, happy 4th birthday to my baby! Can't believe how quickly he's growing up.

Picture from last year:

In light of the festivities, I spent last night making a lot of cupcakes. The birthday boy was in charge of sprinkles, as you can probably tell. :-)



I managed to avoid eating any, which is great news for my butt.

Outfit:
Here's my festive outfit for today:

Green sweater - Ann Taylor loft
Skinny Jeans - Sevens
I tried to wear my green Manolo's today, but they did not look right with these jeans, and I was in a hurry to get the cupcakes dropped off at school this morning. So, I'm wearing black patent heels from Jcrew. But you should visualize the outfit with extremely cute green Manolo's. :-)

Workout:
My goal for today is to continue to work on my speed & complete 3 miles of running. I'm thinking of something like this:
Run 1 mile - 5.5
Run 1 mile - 6.0
Run 1 mile - 5.5

No comments:

Post a Comment