Apple cinnamon pancakes, with strawberry Chobani yogurt for dipping.
Here's the recipe (adapted from Fitness magazine - couldn't find it online):
Apple-Cinnamon Oatmeal Pancakes:
- In a medium bowl, combine 1/4 cup oats & 1/3 cup skim milk. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Add 1/4 cup grated apple & 1 beaten egg.
- Add 2 tsp wheat germ, & 1/4 tsp cinnamon.
- Add 1/4 cup plus 2 tbsp of pancake mix.
- Mix well.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. (I sprayed with Pam - the recipe calls for Canola oil. Worked fine without).
- Add 1/4 of the batter & cook, flipping once until pancake is lightly browned on both sides.
- Makes 4 small panckes (2 servings).
- Serve with 1/2 cup Greek yogurt.
- Approximately 300 calories for 1 serving (probably less because I skipped the canola oil).
And, what I know you've all been waiting for (ha, ha). Here's my outfit today.
-Cream Ann Taylor Loft tank top
-Jcrew Gold/cream pearl necklace
-Dark wash Gap Skinny jeans
-Tall black boots that you can't see
-As usual, dorky security badge & confused facial expression - all mine.
How is your Friday going? I'm (I think?!) training for a Half Marathon in July, so I'm working on my first week's training plan. Today calls for a 3 mile run, which will be my longest ever. Send prayers & good luck - I will need it! :-)