Monday, March 14, 2011

Happy Monday

I keep telling myself that, anyway. :-)

I had a rushed breakfast this morning, because no one in my house was very jazzed about waking up at the new time. As is, the boys have to be at school at 8:00 am, which is really 7:00 am. I had to drag my oldest out of bed this morning. I ended up throwing together a piece of wheat toast, 1/2 a laughing cow cheese, & a morning star sausage patty. It will do, I'm sure.

Here's my outfit for the day:
-Sexy security badge - always
-Seven jeans, circa 10 years ago. I love these jeans because they have a ton of stretch in them, but they are very, very low rise. So, unless I want to risk an underwear exposure at work, I have to pair them with a long top.
-Gray & white striped tank, Jcrew
-Gray BCBG sweater.
-Black zippered boots, Nordstrom.
-Dorky face, all mine.

Plan for the day is to give my legs a break and focus on working out my arms, using the elliptical, & stretching. LOTS of stretching. My legs need it. Do you consider the elliptical a leg workout? Would you do it on your rest day? What if you were trying to lose weight?

In similar weight-related news, my baby is turning 4 on Thursday (he's a St. Patrick's Day baby) & I only have .8 lbs of pregnancy weight (from his pregnancy) left. Woo hoo! Super excited. I'll be focusing on losing that week this week so I can officially celebrate his birthday without any of the baby weight. After that, I have 9 pounds of baby weight left from my first child. Caveat: my kids are 13 months apart, so I got pregnant when my first child was about 5 months old - hadn't quite dropped all of the baby weight yet, & then got pregnant again. It was a huge surprise, as you may imagine. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment