- White sweater - Jcrew, Audrey
- White tank top - Martin & Osa
- Blue necklace - Tiffany & Co
- Blue skirt - Liquid - purchased at an outlet in Orlando 8+ years ago
- Red shoes - not sure on the brand, Paris
- Toenail polish color - California Raspberry, OPI
Yesterday was my cross training day, so I got up at the crack of dawn yesterday & did 50 minutes on the elliptical, and used the Gravitron (it's an assisted dip/pull up machine). I'm slated to run 6 miles today. I've done it before, but I'm a little nervous. Any mileage over 5 still makes me a little anxious. Fingers crossed.
My weight has been hovering at the same place for the last couple of weeks. I have less than 5 pounds of baby weight to lose, & I'm starting to get frustrated. I am still trying to figure out the right balance between eating enough to fuel myself as I expand my mileage, but continuing to lose weight. I haven't figured it out yet, clearly. My goal has been 1500 calories/day, focusing on lean proteins, fruit, & vegetables. There are some days when I'm so hungry (yesterday is a great example), that I just can't do it. Or, choose not to, I suppose. My goal is to eat 1500 calories/day for the next 7 days and see how I feel & if I make any weight loss progress. More on this to come.
As I mentioned, I was starving yesterday, and ate a much bigger dinner than planned.
- Before workout - peanut butter toast
- Breakfast - Emerald City Surprise (aka spinach, green pepper, and broccoli sauteed with an egg and a tbsp of feta cheese, on a bagel thin) + a pear and coffee
- Snack - 1/2 protein bar
- Lunch - Small serving of leftover chicken, rice, and vegetables + strawberries, hummus & a Dr Kracker
- Snack - apple
- Dinner - 1/2 glass of wine & a handful of cashews + a Greek salad & 7 fries
Questions of the day:
Do you have any memorable souvenirs?
Are you losing weight, or have you had success in the past? Have you balanced that with a workout plan or training for an event?