- Jean jacket - Jcrew, circa 2000
- Cream sweater - Jcrew
- Cream tank top - Ann Taylor Loft
- Pearl & gold necklace - Jcrew
- Lime green capris - Jcrew
- Brown floral wedge sandals - American Eagle
Yesterday was my rest day. I was definitely feeling sore after my 10 mile run on Saturday, & painful 6 on Sunday. Running 10 miles on Saturday totally pumped me up & made me confident for the 1/2 marathon I'm running in July. Maybe one of these days I'll even sign up for a marathon! I know, crazy talk. I did get up this morning for my cross training workout, and it felt good to be moving again.
Yesterday was not a great food day for me. I was really snacky. Mondays are crazy, because the kids have swimming lessons at 5:45, which puts a serious wrinkle in our normal evening routine. I never really sat down and ate a meal, and as a result, had a bunch of worthless calories & didn't come anywhere close to my 5 servings of fruit/vegetables that I shoot for. Ahhhh, better luck next time. I have less than three weeks until I'm wearing my bikini (Las Vegas - woo hoo!), so I'm going to get serious about making healthy choices, cutting out the snacky junk, and sticking to my calories.
- Breakfast - 1/2 banana & coffee + skinny macchiato + feta spinach wrap
- Snack - 1/2 protein bar
- Lunch - 1 piece of cheese & turkey + edamame + frozen yogurt
- Snack - 2 servings of trail mix
- Dinner - handful of cashews + 1/2 a peanut butter & jelly sandwich + an apple.
I did manage to take pictures of most of my giveaway swag, and there's still time to enter. If you want to win this fun stuff, go here!
Prize #1 ( NARS lipgloss set & Aquarium Gummies):
The set comes with five sheer shades from the NARS permanent lipgloss line — Easy Lover, Babe, Orgasm, Turkish Delight, and Misbehave.
A Kate Spade bracelet (forgot to get a picture of it, but looks like this):
Plus two bags of yummy beach treats - Sour Trouts & gummy Hammerhead Sharks:
And, finally, something running related!
I'll be drawing three winners via random number at the end of the day on Thursday, so don't forget to enter.
Michael picked out a gorgeous dress for me for Mother's Day. It's a little tight in the chest, so I'm hoping to exchange it for one size up, and have the rest of the dress taken in. I'm thinking this will be perfect for our upcoming vacation!
Questions for you:
1) What is your favorite kind of candy?
2) What is the best gift you've ever received? Michael got me a gorgeous ring for our 5 year wedding anniversary, so I'll definitely go with that.
3) If you use blogger, does it ever rotate your pictures? Is there a way to correct that?