I woke up this morning, and I'm determined to shake it off & put things into perspective. It was one bad day, with extra snacking in the evening. I'm still down 15 pounds from Christmas, and down 27 since Christmas 2009. One bad day doesn't erase that. To quote an old marketing campaign (I think it was for Dasani?) - It's another day, and another chance to be healthy.
I'm going to do every thing I can to adjust my schedule to accommodate a workout, even if it's something quick. I know it will help my mood & put me back on the right track.
And, it's SUNNY IN SEATTLE!! Will wonders never cease.
- Black short-sleeved sweater - Banana Republic
- Black & silver necklace - Tiffany & Co
- Black & white printed skirt - Club Monaco (pre kids - maybe 8 years old?)
- Black beaded wedge sandals - Alfani
- Breakfast - coffee, strawberries, egg on a bagel thin with 1/2 a laughing cow & sliced tomato
- Snack - trail mix
- Lunch - 1 piece of cheese, tomato soup, cottage cheese
- Snack - apple, 4 mini cookies, handful of vegetables
- Dinner - homemade spaghetti
- Snack - popcorn, 4 mini cookies
I have a packed day at work, and a thrilling Costco run this evening. Plus a workout of some sort, squeezed in there. As long as it stays sunny, I'm good!