- Black ballet sweater - Jcrew
- Beige tank top - Ann Taylor Loft
- Silver circle necklace - courtesy of Michael
- Dark wash jeans - 7, Dojo fit
- Sneakers - New Balance
I stuck to my calories yesterday, but it wasn't exactly the most healthy & balanced day I've ever had. I made a new mahi mahi recipe, & discovered that there's something wrong with our oven. It never cooked the fish all the way. We need to get a repair person over to take a look, but let's just say that I filled up on edamame & snacks while I packed lunch as a replacement for the mahi mahi I'd planned on for dinner. Way too much snacky/processed food yesterday.
- Breakfast: coffee, pineapple, 1/2 bagel thin, 1/2 serving of oatmeal with pears
- Snack: trail mix
- Lunch: tomato soup, 3 slices deli turkey, apple
- Snack: cherries & 3 mini cookies
- Dinner: edamame, mini luna bar, various bites while packing lunches (cottage cheese, slice of turkey, handful of almonds)
No workout yesterday, trying to let my ankle heal. I'm feeling much better today, so I am hoping to get in at least 60 minutes of cardio today + strength training. I'd love to break a sweat, so that's my number one gym agenda item. :-) Fingers crossed.
Let's talk Memorial Day weekend - what are your big plans?
Here's the breakout of our Las Vegas *agenda*
- Friday - fly to Las Vegas, have lunch somewhere fun & then spend the day gambling. Finish off the day with a fancy, adult-only dinner.
- Saturday - cabana, pool, champagne, and cabana massages. The.Perfect.Day
- Sunday - shopping, couples massage, gambling, fancy dinner. Yes, I'm addicted to massages & spa treatments of all kind.
- Monday - back to reality. :-)