- Took Nick to school, took Sam to a hearing check
- Trader Joe's to pick up last minute supplies
- Dropped Sam off at school, hit up the gym.
- Ellipticaled (is that a word?) for 30 minutes until my foot started to hurt.
- Home - shower/picked up the house
- Mall - purchased Michael's birthday present & part of his Father's Day present for next week.
- Home for lunch- scarfed part of my salad. Left for Sam's preschool graduation.
- Graduation - tears were shed, many pictures were taken. Coming soon.
- Home - boys played in the backyard while I prepped the food for the weekend.
- I made - goat cheese spread for a crostini appetizer
- Then, cranberry & pistachio biscotti
- I also made - blueberry muffins
- And, white Italian birthday cake cupcakes
- Plus dark chocolate butter cream frosting
- Currant & toasted almond scones
- Curried cashew chicken salad for lunch today
- Prepped all of the fruit and vegetables
- And, a few other things I can't remember. :-)
Prepping the table this morning:
In the bread basket. . .
I think Martha Stewart is jealous. :-) What are your big weekend plans? Best entertaining recipe?