Since I'm in a very squirrely mood today, I'll save you the rest of my whining & show you pictures from our first night in Las Vegas! We went to a fancy dinner at Botero, played craps, & had a great time. Note my sandals in the picture - I avoided heels like a good girl, even though it totally killed my style with the dresses. :-)
- Black strapless lace dress - Express
- Black bracelet - Banana Republic
- Black necklace - Jcrew
- Black beaded sandals - BCBG
I'll be the first to admit that I struggled with my eating yesterday. I know that food is not the cure for my current emotional feelings about my foot, but yesterday I tried to fill the void. No more self-medicating with snacks - I'm back on track & ready to maintain my 15 pound weight loss. No gaining!
- Breakfast - 1 egg and a bagel thin, coffee + strawberries
- Snack - 1 skinny caramel macchiato at the doctor's office
- Lunch - cottage cheese, 1/3 of a burrito + 1/2 a salad (Michael & I shared lunch)
- Snack - nanaimo bar (I know - healthy, right? ;-))
- Dinner - tortellini + fresh tomatoes
- Snack - grapes
- Stick to my eating plan, cutting back 1 snack a day from my running diet, unless I'm swimming and/or super hungry.
- Hire a swimming trainer who can help me get comfortable in the water so that I can use lap swimming as a workout. (I know how to swim, but I have terrible form.)
- Focus on upper body workouts + abs, as well as any lower body exercises that don't put pressure on my foot
- Stay positive. This is a minor blip in my running life.