First up, you have my apologies for my outfit. One of my peeps was sick this morning, thus destroying my original outfit plan. I'm very limited with what I can wear, due to the extremely awesome boot.
- Black short-sleeved sweater - Banana Republic. New, bought it in Las Vegas. I'm thinking that it's not very slimming. Of course, I've already cut the tags off. Darn. I look like I have a spare tire in the photo. I promise that it's not quite that tragic in person.
- Purple tank top - Banana Republic
- Amethyst necklace - Tiffany & Co
- Black capri pants - Jcrew
- Black flat - Nordstrom (Me Too brand)
- Awesome boot
My eating was great yesterday, until my plans to go to the gym in the evening were foiled by a sick husband. I was frustrated & ate a bunch of dark chocolate roasted almonds. I know, genius. Anyway, I estimate that I was about 300 calories over my plan as a result. By the way, those almonds are fantastic. Whoever blogged about them & put the idea into my head is evil!
- Breakfast - coffee, fruit, bagel thin + a soy sausage
- Snack - dried fruit/nuts
- Lunch - edamame + small broccoli cheddar soup & baguette (Panera)
- Snack - homemade protein ball
- Dinner - grilled chicken spinach salad
- Snack - blueberries