- Denim jacket - Jcrew
- Black printed dress - Ross
- Silver heart necklace - courtesy of Michael
- Black tank top - Ann Taylor Loft
- Solo black patent flat - Nordstrom
- Incredibly awesome boot - courtesy of my doctor
Yesterday was a decent eating day. I avoided a second piece of pizza at dinner, but I did have a beer. Win some/lose some. The beer was just what the doctor ordered (okay, not really) after a crazy day.
- Breakfast - coffee, fruit, sauteed spinach & an egg on a piece of wheat toast
- Snack - dried fruit & nuts
- Lunch - tomato soup + tiny portion of tortellini, hummus, carrots, & 1 Dr Kracker
- Snack - Mini Luna Bar
- Dinner - beer, 1 piece of pizza, 1/2 of a small Greek Salad
- Dessert - Grapes
I think I've found a personal trainer to work with! I need the motivation and extra help if I'm going to use swimming as a workout. I'm hopeful that we'll be able to get together next week for our first session. I'm also going to do weights and stretching this afternoon.
What are you up to this weekend? Any fabulous plans? The boys have soccer on Saturday, & I'm going to try & an attend a water aerobics class. No other major plans, as I had the 1/2 marathon on the calendar for Sunday. *sad face*
I need to get the rest of the Las Vegas pictures from Michael, so expect more soon! :-)