Friday, December 2, 2011

Phone vs pool

This is what happens when you're five year old accidentally knocks your cell phone into the pool during swimming practice.

Sadly, my job requires the phone, so I'm going to have to replace it. Sigh. I think it's
going to be $450 for a new one, which is a total heartbreaker. Christmas gift to myself, anyone?

Do you like my outfit? ;-) We'll just pretend:
  • Camel flats - Aerosoles (I'm all about comfort these days)
  • Jeans - Seven, Dojo
  • Coral sweater - Loft

Anyway, I did manage a workout today! I did a light elliptical workout + arms. My arms are very jiggly, so it's time to tone up! My goal is to keep the calories under control, because I know I'll be having wine while I make dinner. *wine, how I love you*

Here's one of the pictures I used in our Christmas cards. Getting the boys to cooperate for pictures is a huge challenge, but I liked this one.



What are you up to this weekend? Anything fun? We're hoping to take the boys to a holiday parade, they both have soccer practice, one has swimming lessons, & I need to get to the gym a few times to fend off my bat wings. I also want to finish my Christmas wrapping & getting the holiday cards in the mail!

1 comment: