Love the questions. :-)
1. What is your favorite breakfast food? - Hmmm, I don't make it very often, but Huevos Rancheros? I typically have an egg with spinach on bread + fruit & coffee in the morning. Boring!
2. Where would you travel on a dream vacation? Easy - French Polynesia. For more "regular/realistic" vacations, I love the Oregon coast & Las Vegas.
3. How many concerts have you been to? Which was your favorite? Not a huge concert person, but I saw both Dido & Jackson Brown in concert & they were amazing.
4. Where were you born? Washington state!
5. What is your all-time favorite movie, book, and/or song? - Ahhh, I'm bad at this. I easily forget. Hangover? I have low brow taste. ;-)
6. Do you embarrass easily? Most embarrassing moment? - Yes! I think it was when I was wearing a long skirt in high school, & someone stepped on the back, & it came off. It was pretty traumatic at the time.
7. Did you go to college? Where? What did you study? - Yes. Claremont McKenna (California) & University of Puget Sound (Washington) for undergrad, & University of Washington for grad school. Professional writing, business, & an MBA.
8. Do you have pets? What kind(s)? - We have one lonely fish.
9. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? - Tillamook Udderly Chocolate. From the factory! The Tillamook Factory has all of the flavors, & it's amazing!
10. If you could only go to one store for the rest of your life which one would you choose? - For clothing shopping? Nordstrom?
11. How often during the day do you check your email? - For work, I'm online ALL DAY LONG. In the evenings, 3-4 times/night. Part of my job involves international, so I have to make sure things are going well during different parts of the day.
What is a Liebster Award?
The Liebster Award is for any up and coming blogs that you enjoy reading and a great way to promote them!
1. This award is given to new or up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
2. The award is then passed along to other bloggers in the same category to help spread the word and support one another.
3. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
4. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you.
5. Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.
Not entirely sure about the stats on followers for some of the blogs, but I'm giving the Liebster award to:
In running news, I haven't run at all since my half on Saturday. I'm kicking off a new training plan next week in preparation for my return to the hilly Kirkland Half Marathon, so I thought it was a good week to take it easy & focus on cross training, yoga, & pilates. I'm also attending a burlesque dance class with a friend next week. WHO AM I? Totally outside my comfort zone. :-)
And, my leprechaun is turning six on Sunday. Can't believe it!
Me, today. I used to take daily ugly bathroom pictures, but then my office took out the full-length mirror, so today you just get a self-portrait. Taking my own picture gives me unnaturally large arms. Hot stuff! :-) Still tired & adjusting to daylight savings time. Can you tell?
What are you up to this weekend? Fun plans? Training runs? Races? Fill me in! And, if you are celebrating TGIF, what are you indulging in this evening? I'm planning on a glass (or two! ) of wine. :-)