And, this is why I run. Nothing gets me quite as sweaty (and red, with crazy awesome fly aways) as running. I have no idea why my shirt is so low in the picture. I promise that I had a sports bra on, and the ladies were covered, despite what the picture shows.
Life is good! Over the weekend, M experimented with pomegranate martinis, and we are mastering our holiday drink. Best.Drink.Ever. I think I might tell him that it needs more work, just so he'll make up another batch.
My office is still cold, & I am still forced to wear flats. Hence the scarves. And boots.
Too dark to see the details. Photography fail. I was wearing my new Grandma sweater from the Gap, and it was ridiculously warm. And, apparently not very cute, according to my husband. ;-) That's okay, I'll take warmth over style these days.
- Gray & white scarf - Jcrew
- Black long cardigan - Loft
- Gray jeweled tank - Jcrew
- Jeans - Seven FAM. Not meant to be tucked into boots, but my jean choices are limited these days.
- Black boots - Anne Klein/Macy's
- Dorky face & bad photography skills - still here! :-)
Here's what I ate:
- Breakfast - 1/2 of an English muffin + egg + fruit & coffee
- Lunch (met M for lunch before our signing) - 1/2 piece of bread, 1/2 of a panini, handful of fries. So pleased that I took the other half of my lunch to go, rather than inhaling it as usual. :-)
- Snack - celery sticks with taziki sauce & an apple.
- Dinner - roasted brussel sprouts & butternut squash + 2 bistro sized burgers (no buns)
For you: what's your favorite holiday food/splurge/drink (if you partake)? Do you wear scarves?